Monday, August 30, 2010

Official Mrs. United States Photos by Joe Pier

Here are some of the official photos from Mrs. United States, taken by Joe Pier:
With Tammy Johns-Brown, Mrs. United States 2009 at Registration
With some of the other delegates at our welcome dinner
With my line leader buddy, Mrs. Alabama. We developed our own combination of hand signals, eye contact, head nods and cues to keep us perfectly synchronized as we took the stage and lead our groups in the opening number.
On our night out on the town to see Menopause, the Musical
6am swimsuit photo shoot
Portraits in my interview suit just before my panel interview
Lem, serving as my personal valet/bellman, carrying my gear backstage on prelim night
Opening Number: Simply Irresistible

Intros of the Delegates
On-Stage in Swimsuit Competition
On-Stage in Evening Gown Competition

No comments: